Terms and Conditions
All original painting sizes are as stated on individual painting pages. All prints of paintings are on good-quality watercolour paper with giclee print. Photographs are on photographic paper. All prints are on A3 paper but ratio of actual print size may vary. If you require other sizes please ask.
Giclee prints are printed on 310 g.s.m Canson Aquarelle Rag. This 100% cotton fine art & photo paper is museum grade, with beautifully warm off white tones and extreme texture.
Photographic prints are Digital C-type prints on Fuji Gloss. This is professional colour paper from the Fuji Crystal Archive range with a gloss finish, which accentuates the colour to give a punchy, rich feel.
Paintings and prints are sold unmounted and unframed.
All copyrights are reserved by the artists. No reproduction in print or web may be made without the express written permission of the Morgan Hopkin Gallery. Buying original paintings does NOT constitute ownership of copyright and reproductions may not be made without permission.
Buying Original Paintings and Prints
1. Once you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email with a request for postage and packing payment, based on your delivery address. Once we have received this payment, we will be able to send your painting or prints.
2. Your painting will be sent unmounted and unframed. It will be carefully wrapped, using acid-free tissue paper, bubble wrap and a cardboard outer sleeve. Prints will be sent unmounted and unframed in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
3. Your order will be sent using Royal Mail in the UK or Parcelforce worldwide. We will send you tracking information.
4. We will try and send within 7 working days after receipt of postage and payment. Please allow 10 days for delivery in the UK, and 28 days worldwide.
5. Your painting will arrive in the condition in which it left the artist's studio. Every effort has been made to represent colours faithfully on the website, however they may vary. Prints will be checked on return from the printer and sent to you.
6. You may return the painting or prints at your own cost within seven days for a refund of the sale price. Please contact us before you do so.
Please ensure that the painting is wrapped to the same standards in which you received it. You are responsible for the condition of the painting until we receive it. Shipping is not refundable. The painting must be received by us in the same condition in which we sent it. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please cancel your order.